REMINDER TO EVERYONE..!!

~This blog is all about my FEELINGS,my thought n everything i wanna say that come from my MIND or my HEART..N also everything happened in my life..so,its totally all CRAPS...!!don't proceed or u'll get very annoyed..TQ~~ ^_^V

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Horrible~~

I hate this..what??

This feeling.this situation...

I have love others enough.. but y others can't??

*sigh*

I really wondering how n what it feel alike to be loved n missed by others..i means by a man..

I really wondering how it feel eh?

I tried everything i could juz to feel it.just for a second.but i failed.

I never get chances to feel them.not like others..

I envy them so much.totally coz i can't feel it.

All i got was loving a man more than everything, missing him like there's nothing more important than that and lastly hurt like being crushed into mashed again n again..

Shut..i hate it..

I ask myself again n again.for these past few years actually:- y can't i be happy like others??after i sacrifices everything i have?? y n y...again n again

but there no answer i found except for:-happiness never mean for me...

then,just take away my breath coz i can't take it anymore.i had suffered enough~~

fullstop


 

p/s:-i wrote this while i'm down.but right now,alhamdulillah i'm totally fine.hope this peaceful stay forever..=)

2 comments:

z.a.z said...

i love u b :)

nja jannah said...

love kamoo juge..:D
wakakaka..sewel dh aku..haha